Thursday, September 3, 2009

It Was Just My Imagination Pt. 2 (JOATMON)

Our love was like a fantasy.
We always felt like each other was a mirage,
Until we reached the oasis of us
The dream paled in comparison to the sun kissed tan of our reality.
Paradise…

I trusted you. I believed you. I loved you
I could find no flaw…
I wanted you to be my everything…
I would do anything…
I wanted you to want for nothing

You trusted me. You believed me. You loved me
Your cries of how much you love me soared to the heavens
Hell, you wanted to be my everything…
You would do anything…
You wanted me to want for nothing
But…where are you now?

Where are those reassuring hugs?
Where are those comforting kisses?
Where are those rainy days of holding?
Where are those laughter loaded hours?

Did they ever really happen?
Or was it…just my imagination?

Follow Me on Blogger
Follow Me
Fan Page on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment