Monday, November 22, 2010

Anchor (Free Write) (JOATMON)

What you think I aint know?
You thought you had me fooled
With all the sex and food, you thought you had me fueled
But after my Ex I went green
So my power is solar
But you weren’t shining on me
Eclipsed my heart...it was over
I stayed mostly because I was afraid
For another disappointment
Seems me and love can never meet up
Just a bunch of missed appointments
Should I give my heart condolence?
Or keep taken these empty Trojans as consoling
Me and my conscious had a conference
You should have heard the all the mean comments
Thinking I should just give up
And be happy with empty boxes of condoms
But theses boxes of randoms
Belong @ the garage sale
My trash is someone's treasure
How ever they just garbage here
Maybe I am just seeing the mirage still
I do wear glasses
Am I victimized cuz I'm astigmaztized
Young Harry potter no magic
Lighting bolt, no voldermort
I am the answer to toms riddle
But I can’t kill my self
I’ve tried everything, swords to missiles
...you see they always do this
Try to play me and make me look foolish
Then I try to blame my self,
Cuz if something wasn’t wrong they wouldn’t do this
They add to my insecurity, but it’s not me
It’s them, it's them, it's them, it’s them
From Questioning to Confident
Every time I kiss these girls goodbye, I know I won’t miss them
Can’t be buoyant with a leak, cuz I'll pollute like an oil tanker
These hoes are air in my sails
But I got the current, so what I really need is an anchor

No comments:

Post a Comment