Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Heisman to Hell (JOATMON)


Ain't no Vicodin for heart ache
p Running with the truth
White Bronco for the car chase
Absence of evidence is the evidence of absence
Sole witness to the presence of my present for they asses

Whats a crime without passion?
Especially when the passion is crime-She's mine Motherfucker!
I bought them panties you ripped off,
Makeup you messed up-You kissed death when you kissed her

Nicole…
I don't remember our first kiss
But I remember last ones, each one a special gift
I knew what I had, but you didn't know that I had it
Stolen by this nigga covered in blood and one of your fake eyelashes
Tragic? Bitch Please! You didn't suffer nan
I am a MotherKiller, instead of a MotherFucker now
You had kids by me, but you don't want a brother now?
Left him dead at the door, and dared him to say he loved her now
Man I wonder who's the owner of this glove I found?

The tragedy is that I gotta live knowing that I failed
For the first time in my life, and I can't let that ship sail
I hope to end up where your eyes land
But now death to me is jail
It all started with a Heisman
It all ended up in Hell
....strike the pose...
...pull the gun away from your head...

Jack of All Trades...Master of None

TRPastiche

@TRPhipps

TRPoetry

Married.to.SallieMae

No comments:

Post a Comment