Sunday, December 19, 2010

For Jynine (JOATMON)

Alone so for long, I wrote so many poems
So many sad songs, for girls so far so gone
Sung about my nightmares but never bout my dreams
But this right here, this ones for Jynine
I took too long, them other girls were scenes
You missed the Lion, but you’ll be for the fin


We first crossed paths in the Spring
I was on my way out, you were thinking of coming in
All you saw down @ Baylor
That I was some crazy Omega
This was your first scene
I never knew what you could bring
Bing, saw you when ya came down for orientation
I was there helping my self to the future sensations
That’s when we met eyes, which increased my temptation
I rushed home clicked add, and awaited the MS confirmation
Hell yea I found you, baby I was bound too
School was a month a way, my orbit you’d be around soon
I couldn’t wait, I wanted you now boo
Got the number, Tx summer, so we
Up up and away
Talked on the phone all night, texted each other all day
I never knew you steal every scene away

Hook

School started, the pool parted, but it became populated
All the fresh fish, had a nigga discombobulated
I knew I liked what I saw, but I still aint know you
That you was a really a woman, you still aint show boo
I had fell hard once, and recently had been tripped again
Tore love’s ligaments, wasn’t tryin to slip again
So I started to dip again….again….again….and again
I had a gotten away with it, before that year
I had gotten away from them, but not you dear
It seemed, people couldn’t speak my name with out yours
Like Me Rhyan, in 05 when I was in Martin 4th Floor
We came synonymous, like like and feeling
It was so uncommon that I liked that feeling
Even though haven’t yet made to duo
I know well never fall off like Pluto





Hook

Hi…Jy….I
Sorry for making you wait Jy…My
Feelings were always there even if I aint show em
Feelings were always there how didn’t you know know em
My….b, eautiful less than 3 <3
l…o…v……..e
Emoiticon, but nothing is robotic
This smiley has a body, and you put the heart inside it


Hook


Jack of All Trades...Master of None
TRPastiche
@TRPhipps
TRPoetry

No comments:

Post a Comment